Cozier Winters. Cooler Summers.
Energy Savings Year Round.
Limited Time – Hunter Douglas promotions with rebate savings on select Hunter Douglas products. Ask us for more details.
The Energy Smart Style Savings Event runs January 13 – April 9, 2018. $100 rebate on any of the following purchases*:
SONNETTE® CELLULAR ROLLER SHADES
Receive a $100 rebate* when you buy 4 Sonnette® Cellular Roller Shades, plus a $25 rebate for each additional unit.
VIGNETTE® MODERN ROMAN SHADES
Receive a $100 rebate* when you buy 2 Vignette® Modern Roman Shades, plus a $50 rebate for each additional unit.
DUETTE® HONEYCOMB SHADES
Receive a $100 rebate* when you buy 4 Duette® Honeycomb Shades, plus a $25 rebate for each additional unit.
New England winters can really rack up a heating bill!
Help your home maintain its heat and keep the cold air out with energy efficient window treatments. Plus get Hunter Douglas rebates on these energy efficient products.
HUNTER DOUGLAS PRODUCTS HELP CONSERVE ENERGY AT THE WINDOW IN MANY IMPORTANT WAYS:
In winter months, your home heating escapes to the outdoors through your windows while in the summertime, the outside heat flows into your home through these same windows. With window treatments that provide insulation, you can reduce energy consumption, save on heating and cooling costs, and create a more comfortable atmosphere.
Solar Heat Control
The warmth provided by the sun, its solar energy, may be desirable during the winter to help heat your home, but in the summer, it can make a room overly hot and uncomfortable—driving up air conditioning costs. Many Hunter Douglas window fashions help to control solar heat by allowing it into your home in the winter and minimizing the amount that comes in during the summer.
Daylighting is the practice of lighting rooms with natural light rather than artificial light. By drawing natural light into a room many of our window treatments reduce the need for other types of lighting, thereby reducing your energy use.
- Ensure your windows and doors are properly weather-stripped
- Caulk around basement and storm windows
- When heating or cooling, keep windows locked
- Open your window coverings during sunny winter days to catch free solar heat then close them at night to keep that heat in
- Close your window covering during summer days to keep the heat out
Looking for more information about the Hunter Douglas Promotions and Hunter Douglas rebates? Give us a call or fill out our Contact Page.
Why Buy from an Interior Designer?
- Design advice with every purchase
- Ensure each element will fit the overall concept of the room and home with the appropriate scale, color and function
- Save time with selections, fabric samples, and design boards brought to you
Call today to book your in-home design consultation.